Remove your lilies from the box immediately. They will not be open when they arrive.
Process the lilies as other flowers by cutting the stems at angle and placing them in water.
It is necessary to remove all the stamens once the lily bud begins to bloom. If they are not removed, the pollen will stain the lily petals, your tabletops, hands and clothing.
You can easily remove the stamens using your fingers, however, you may wish to wear gloves. Another option is to cut them off using scissors.
- Recommended delivery date is 4 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday.
- Lilies are available year round*
- Each stem has an average of 3 to 5 blooms.
- Asiatic Lilies have blooms that face upward from the center.
- Hybrid Lilies have blooms that face outward from the center.
- Oriental Lilies have very fragrant blooms that are larger in diameter and 6” to 8” across when fully bloomed.
- Oriental Trumpet Lilies are a type of Oriental Lily with blooms that face nearly 90 degrees outward from the center.
- Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band and packed in a cardboard or plastic wrap for protection during shipping.
- Average stem length is 18 to 28 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days. Life expectancy will depend on the temperature. Cooler temperatures will result in a longer vase life.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.